Accurants.com is a service of WhiteCore Technologies, LLC. This is an agreement between you or the entity you represent (hereinafter referred to as “You or “Your”) and WhiteCore Technologies, LLC (hereinafter referred as “WhiteCore”) governing your use of WhiteCore’s cloud based software packages.
Description of Service.
Accurants.com provides cloud-based invoicing, time tracking & project management software applications. You may use this service for your personal or business purposes. The method of receiving these services is via compatible internet browsers. WhiteCore will advise it customers about the best internet browsers that it supports via the solution website. WhiteCore strives to provide 99% uptime for its services.
Eligibility & Acceptance of Terms
- You must be of legal age in enter into a binding agreement in order to use the service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service, then DO NOT use any of our services
- By checking in the checkbox in the Login page of the solution, you have accepted all the terms contained herein
- You must provide a valid email while registering & other contact information to complete your user profile
Fees & Payments:
- Subscriptions to Accurants services are available on monthly or yearly basis.Your subscription runs on an Auto-renewal, it will be renewed automatically until the end of the contract – until you cancel it
- You can cancel your account anytime, we however keep records inactive
Cancellation & Termination
You can cancel your account anytime however the following rules apply to when you request cancellation.
- If you have signed up for a plan, you will be billed on the 1st day of the month. If you decide to cancel after the first day of the month, you will forfeit the entire months fees
- If you have pre-paid for a year, if you decide to cancel the service anytime during the year, you will be charged the remainder in the contract or a minimum 3 month of fees whichever is longer, you will be charged a whole 3 month at most for yearly contract cancellation
- You will not be charged a fee until you are a paid subscriber
- WhiteCore reserves the right to change modify or cancel the free service
We reserve the right to terminate user accounts that remain unpaid for a continuous period of 90 days or
Spamming & Illegal Activities
You cannot use this activity to send, upload defamatory, religious, pornographic materials. You agree not use this service for the transmission of “spam”, “chain letter”, “phishing” or unsolicited mass distribution of emails. We reserve the right to terminate your account if we find reasonable evidence to believe that you have engaged illegal or unauthorized activities.
By being a subscriber whether free or paid, you grant WhiteCore the right to use your company’s logo as a customer in their website & also in certain promotion materials.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Terms shall be settled by binding arbitration. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final & unappealable. The arbitration shall be conducted in Houston, TX.
You will indemnify & hold WhiteCore its officers, directors, its agents, employees and affiliates harmless from & against any loss, liability, & expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) suffered or incurred by reason of any clams, proceedings or suits based on arising out of the use of this service except where authorized by WhiteCore.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that WhiteCore, in no event, be liable for any incidental, consequential, indirect loss whatsoever or for loss of business profits, Your sole & exclusive remedy shall be termination of such service. Under no circumstances WhiteCore’s entire liability to you in respect of any a service, whether direct or indirect, be greater than the fees paid by you towards such service.
Whitecore reserves the right change to change terms & conditions, features, support, pricing, service options, & support without further notice.